January 2, 2015 was the day that I created Frenchy. One year later and Frenchy has developed into a fashion and lifestyle platform that I am proud to be a part of. Welcome to Yearbook One, where I will share everything about Frenchy’s first year with you.
Most popular posts
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Me
- My Winter Wardrobe
- A Weekend Away
- Dressing Up as Ariana Grande
- A Not So Typical Day at University
The most popular countries to view Frenchy
- The United States of America
- United Kingdom
Second year goals
Frenchy’s first year taught me so much about the blogging experience. I learnt what it means to commit to blogging, and though it took me a while, I also learnt how consistency is key.
In Frenchy’s second year, I want to expand my horizons by:
- Uploading more video content to this blog, and its YouTube channel
- Providing more posts that centre around positivity, health and wellbeing
- Creating posts that explore modern day issues
- Collaborating more
- Giving Frenchy readers the chance to be a part of this community
I would also like to thank Georgia Zulian for providing the quirky and playful illustrations pictured above. If you would like custom illustrations by Georgia, contact her via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warm wishes to you all and may Frenchy’s second year be just as good as its first,
Chelsea Elizabeth xx